05 June 2020

window tank plants

These photos from when I still had the white cardboard backdrop on the tank. Vals seem to be doing okay now, though they are few.
Bolbitis fern lovely.
I took some off small rock weights and attached them higher up- on wood and ceramic cave.
Crypt moehlmanii new leaf
Still only one piece of mermaid weed in here (middle, between parrot's feather on left and ludwigia on right)- I keep waiting for it to grow large enough I could take cuttings, but it just doesn't.
Parrot's feather is so light and fine.
Believe it or not I still have three bits of anubias pangolino. Tied one to the other rock where moss died- but then it came loose so is now floating around the tank I don't know where. I really hope I didn't accidentally pull it out when siphoning during a water change.

No comments: