19 December 2020

moved the small guys

I put my amano shrimps into tanks- two in the tenner and two in the window tank. Since there's not fish that will eat them (no betta, no paradise fish) right now, I figured they can help clear out the thread/hair algae, I can never get it all by hand. Also, now I can see them and find some amusement watching their busy antics. I dropped a few more snails in the 1.5 gal bowl to keep it going meanwhile...

In the tenner:
A day later there's significantly less algae on the sponge filter already!
Pics of the two in the 33L, among the blue buce 'Selena'
under a crypt
walking over the rock I failed to grow moss on
and through the standard vals (one has finally grown full tank height!)
blending in against the rock behind buce 'green wavy'
creeping back into the sagittaria thicket (growing up steadily!)
bonus pic of the buces in my tenner flowering

No comments: