06 May 2020

33 full tank shot

that blob in center just above the crypt undulata (that looks like another crypt leaf) is the paradise fish, facing forward
here he moved broadside-
I changed the background again. More sun exposure as spring advances was causing more algae on the glass, and Laddie spent longer hours just hanging in a corner. I really put the background up again to block some light- it's a panel of white cardboard, tipped outwards at the top against window pane. Like I had on the old 20H for Perry, but with a white panel instead of black. I like this better. And Laddie- is now active again. Cruising around the tank inspecting things, coming up to see what I offer to eat, even swimming along the length of the front glass when I walk by. Was he feeling exposed and thus stressed out by the excess light, after all.

No comments: