06 October 2019

some of my housplants-

Madagascar palm seems happy
Medinilla (maybe, still not sure of this one's identity) Velvet Philodendron
At least it's doing well now, and I've finally found a trailing plant that likes the mantlepiece spot!
Had this pothos for a long time- it still lives in a water bottle SIP
Other pothos on top of the aquarium-
Almost forgot the philodendron is back here, too- what do you know, it's grown a few new leaves
My little thanksgiving cactus is getting a bit bigger!
And this blue-grey succulent I sure like but can't name- my latest guess is sedum palmeri or sedum compactum ..?
the rounder, paler crassula (at least I think that's what it is) just got pinched again-
and wow, look at my plant that grew from a single leaf!
Suddenly the new leaves have shot taller. I swear it's a sansevieria!
In the sansevieria pot by the fish tanks, the younger leaves are now taller than the older ones:
My little goldfish plant in the bedroom is blooming!
I don't know who thought these little odd flowers look like fish. But my eight-year-old thinks it's cute.
Lipstick plant still no flowers. It's grown, though. Its leaves are twice the size of the goldfish plant's, and straighter.
That's nearly all of them now, in the photos I took today and yesterday. I think the only plants I didn't photograph were the dracanea (corn plant) and the large schefflera

No comments: