06 April 2022

3rd sowing

Sweet basil 
Aromatto basil
Banana peppers
Ancho peppers
Sweet Italian peppers
Summer savory
Fenugreek
Marigolds
Tithonia
Culinary sage
Blue sage
Clary sage
'Sweetie' cherry tomato
Black cherry tomato
Beefsteak tomato
Cherokee purple tomato
random self-saved tomato I forget the variety or it was a cross- from 2017, not sure if they'll sprout

Also as a what-if experiment: seed I gathered off a cedar shrub in my mom's backyard years ago. Don't know if they're viable, or even really how to sprout them- I looked up info but (of course) found conflicting advice. I put the seed in damp sand in the fridge for a month and half (maybe two, forgot to note the date) and now have sowed in trays ordinary soil mixed with some sand. If it works, yay. If not, no surprise.

No comments: