25 April 2021

more stuff in the yard-

I wasn't sure before, but now I am- the nicotiana are definitely growing back from base of last year's stalk
All over the bed. I had been hoping dropped seed would grow new plants, this is even easier. They look like multiple crowns around each old stalk, though- I wonder if I could divide some of them? 
Thick lamb's ears look very nice on the sunny sideyard
Gladiola spears are coming up!
Also pokeweed near them- plus two further down hill and one in the garden bed, which I moved.
My rue is growing back thickly from where I cut it back
Lemon balm that blesses my sleep is nice and lush now, too
Nepitella, too- though I'm starting to feel like digging and moving this plant, as I don't eat it. Maybe site it in the front flower bed.
Joe pye weed 'chocolate' that I moved recently- all three are doing fine
Newer ajuga around one of the trees near the back- all of them survived and have flower spikes, though they look sparse spaced out around.
Very interesting mushroom that grew up in one of my garden beds-

No comments: