29 March 2021

the garden is moving

faster than I can, these days- my recent trays all sprouted- there's only one of the salad burnet came up but that will be plenty for me
Tithonia already showing their first set of true leaves
Cardinal climber delight me with their double-lobed triangular appearance. I have a new trellis to grow them on! (Not the one pictured before- my husband bought me a new, taller, sturdier one)
I noticed when the leaves first unfolded they were rather yellowish and I thought looked sickly- but they soon greened up fine
 I have plenty more plants large enough to go in the ground but waiting for milder night temperatures and an overcast day. Forsythia has bloomed- bright and bold this year in the far corner of the yard- so time to plant out the lettuces soon as I'm able.
 and then onward to start more seeds!

No comments: