06 June 2020

flowers and things

First Nasturtium bloom:
I had one tiny bit of sweet potato vine left alive after winter, and never posted pics because it looked so awful. But now out in a planter box in the heat, it's revived and looking fine!
Chives are blooming so pretty
Closeups
Marigold in a pot. Funny- see the little dots on ends of some petals? Those are color on the petal. Likes the seedling leaves had.
This one on the deck grew differently- longer foliage and no flowers. I kept it anyways, the ferny look is kinda pretty.
Hyssop next to it in rough planter, is getting bigger
When I set out all my nicotiana into the yard, this one I kept in a pot- it seemed large then
Now it's doubled in size and has a bud. 
First sweet pea!
Lavender in bloom. Camera doesn't quite capture it.
Other side
Close.

No comments: