12 April 2020

out front

Mailbox spot. Rumex recovered just fine from being moved and divided very early spring.
It gets looks from passerby now.
Self-seeded borage coming in thick. I pulled a bunch of these seedlings to space them out more.
Sedum has completely swallowed the stump. Used to be my kid could hop onto the stump in the middle of this- but now the plant completely covers the top and when I spread it apart to look, the stump is disintegrating with stems growing all through it.
Nice!
My cranesbill emerged later than some I've seen in others' yards. I think I need to move it forward to get more sun.
The vinca I transplanted to grow behind it, is spreading gradually into its area, so I might just let it do that and shift the cranesbill.
Vinca covers the rough edge at base of our concrete stoop pretty well now.
Love how the peony grows.
Not all the hellebore babies made it. There's only four left in the row I planted up front.
So I'm glad I saved a few in pot to care for on my deck. Will plant these out when they're bigger. As in, a year or two from now.

No comments: