01 October 2019

45 pics

I took all the smaller round-leaved and wavy buces out of this tank, moved in here the buce 'isabella' off the skull in the tenner. Realized afterwards maybe that was not a good idea- if what the betta had is contagious. But so far all the fishes in here look fine. Tied them onto small wood pieces. Older buce 'isabella' in here have narrower leaves-
the ones I moved in are wider and greener. Probably from the higher light and ferts in the tenner.
I like the look better now-
Some of the buce 'brownie ghost' were getting taller and untidy looking. I trimmed a few tops and tied own again in gaps.
Moved the crypt undulata to sit next to anubias afzelli.
Another anubias is flowering again!
next day:
Kind of surprises me because there are always anubias leaves in here a bit brown with algae, or even pale between the veins as if deficient. Yet they flower in here, and haven't in my other tanks at all (where they leaves look nicer)
There's still some subwassertang in here on a crevice in the driftwood, and it seems to be growing out now-
Crypt balansae is finally be taking off!
Looking down at it from the short end-
Not sure how my blue ramshorns are doing. I don't see many of them. I found one empty shell, and one snail crawling, and that's it right now. I wonder if M Beautiful has eaten some of them.
Quick full tank shot:

No comments: