01 September 2019

Ruby's eye again-

I've started new treatment with erythromycin. Halfway through. Took this photo day of first dose, to try and track if there's any progress, but Ruby was very skittish, I couldn't get a picture that wasn't blurry:
I can't quite tell if the swelling has gone down or not-
But suddenly today, after the second dose, I feel like Ruby actually looks at me again. The eye is still swollen with that gross white ring, but the lens appears clear not hazy or cloudy anymore. Maybe there's hope. Also, in spite of the illness and stressors, Ruby has never once lost color or clamped his fins. I try to take that as a good sign. Had him just over a year now . . .
while I had the camera out, took a photo of these pieces of anubias rhizome in the corner. Starting to sprout a few leaves:

No comments: