24 February 2019

tenner plants update

Continuing to improve! although looking sparse-
because I took an extra twenty minutes to cut and replant tops of all the rotala stems. They are nice bright green!
Cut out a lot of blackening leaves on windelov fern. I see more nice green ones. Also cut out more buce leaves that had black algae edges. Subwassertang is doing great in here, there's a large bunch of it under the edge of the windelov driftwood, and more tucked between the skull and wood on the opposite side.
This is the buce top I cut and replanted, it's bottom half went into my angelfish tank.
the one behind it will be next- it's on the right, against the wall- where the stem is getting elongated I will cut just below where roots are growing out of the stem above the lowest leaf pair, that gives me a new plant and the bottom half grows a new crown
quick photo short end with the blue buces
other side with the stems and crypt becketti- next week I'll take out the surplus sponge

No comments: