22 November 2018

darkened tank

New crypt cordata leaf unfurling-
took this photo day before yesterday
It looks lush and healthy- here in the dim tank
I took a few photos with panel blocking out window light, before draping the front to calm the fish after their treatment- there's Perry in the upper right corner looking unhappy
Smaller crypts in the left corner are starting to take root finally, and grow more new leaves
Photo of the crinum would look better if I'd moved my orange wastewater bucket out of reflection range!
angle from the other side-
crypt becketti is still one of my favorite plants in this tank-
Lady's side not nearly as attractive- but I do like the ludwigia- hope it grows taller- and the subwassertang in the back looks nice when the light is shining through it.

No comments: