04 February 2018

better

Last night I peeked in the dim tank, a few hours after dosing the medication. Fry much more active- and it was twitching a lot less frequently. This morning I got a better look at it. Acting normal again- I haven't seen it flash once today, and it has good color. Still a bit pinched, though. Adults look great. I don't see them twitching, and guess what they are spawning again. I suppose they were a bit pale before, too- because today I notice their color looks much better. So I hope they all do good by prazi.
How about some happy plant stuff? Largest anubias has new leaf emerging- pointing at that pale java leaf I'm probably going to cut out. (Why is my java fern in here slightly unhappy when all the other plants look really good? I think it's going thru another adjustment period)
Leaf on medium-sized anubias congensis is all the way open now, and there's another new leaf on plant to the right.
You have to look very careful to see it, but the anubias lanceolata I cut, the bare rhizome piece is definitely growing new foliage out now. Tiny sprout of green. And rotalas I trimmed have young leaves coming in with lovely reddish stem color.
The brightness of rotalas in a corner still makes me feel cheerful.
Full tank shot, hadn't done one in a little while. Thinking of taking the trouble to get full overheads again soon.

No comments: