13 January 2018

perry fish

Perry's tank is still just getting weekly twenty or thirty percent water changes, nothing else. I thought it was looking really dim and vallisneria is thriving in here- whereas the other plants just seem to stay static- so I thought with more light they might spread across the back and make a nice green wall. I've pulled more of them out of the main tank and planted in here, plus keep tossing in hornwort trimmings.

I removed the background panel for a few days, to see if the dim winter light was okay. If too much algae crops up, I'll replace it. Perry isn't shy of the increased brightness like before- but I had trouble getting a photo of him. The day before fed garlic-soaked betta pellets and he liked that so much is now darting back and forth when I'm nearby, begging for attention again.
Tried to get this photo of the vals in the corner and the fish kept it up, back and forth.

No comments: