04 October 2022

my 55

Is faltering. I just don't feel able to keep up with it right now, and fear the angelfishes will suffer. Slacking off on water changes is not at all good for them. Disheartened still since the death of Miss Beautiful, I decided it would be best to rehome the golden sisters and sell this tank. So far have sold some of the plants- anubias and bolbitis that were in here, plus a half dozen hornwort stems. Moved some buces into my window tank. Still hoping the fish will go with the tank, or at least one of them will find a new home. I could keep the other in the 20H, frequent water changes on that would be much easier to do.
My ankle still gets stiff, sore and swollen with any work that requires me to be on my feet for much time, especially if I carry something heavy around (like gallons of water). I've done better of late with performing two five or ten gallon wc's on the tank per week, instead one 20 or 30 gal wc. But it's not enough.

No comments: