02 September 2021

last beets, herbs

Pulled the last few golden beets from the garden.
Finally cut some herbs to hang and dry. 
I don't have enough parsley or thyme to do this, and the summer savory suddenly died, but there's a decent bunch of sage. 
What's really done well this year is the tarragon. So I cut several bunches of that. 
Also one small bundle of lavender. To make sachets. 
Cut back the sorrel in the garden, because it was overwhelming the sage and winter savory nearby. 
Still eating some sculpit, but the salad burnet didn't did well here. In fact I forgot it was there, and never ate any of it. 
My digital camera is having issues- I have lots of photos on it but can't move them to the computer. So this will be a journal without pictures for a while. Which isn't nearly as fun.

Edit add 9/18- Found my husband has a little usb device that can plug the SD memory card from my camera straight into computer. So I retrieved all my photos and am updating the posts now!

No comments: