29 June 2021

angels update 2

Well, they look the same- still a white blot on Shirley's lip,
and white areas on pectoral fins of both young angelfish. The red body marks are showing more:
Miss Beautiful looks fine. If anything, I think the redness she'd had- at base of pectoral fins- has diminished. 
They all have good appetites, eager for food which is encouraging. The younger ones are a lot quicker to grab bites, now. I'm feeding them more lightly, because of the impacted filtration- but still three times a day. Pinch of flake in the morning, fourth of a frozen cube at midday, a sprinkle of cichlid pellets dinnertime. 

I didn't get a good look at the kuhlis just now, but the one I did glimpse looked okay- searching eagerly around on the bottom when I gave them all brine shrimp. Festvums- totally fine. Trumpet snails are climbing the walls, though. That's unusual- and I bet it's because of the filter. I did replace the other airstone today, so flow is maximum now. The glass is still very smudged from algae- I haven't used the magnetic cleaner yet because don't want to stress the fishes anymore right now. Who knows if they'll find a square-shaped thing sweeping across the glass something to freak out about.

No comments: