30 March 2020

spring is bursting

pink buds on heucherella
tiny blue flowers already above the heartleaf brunnera
I'm really glad to see my bugleweed (ajuga) has lots of buds!
this one is already reading out to spread onto new ground
columbine so pretty. Intended to move this one to the front yard but didn't yet
bleeding hearts
astilbe
salvia
Rudbeckia emerging
and echinacea
Monarda is thick already
Some autumn joy sedums I planted in a back section of the yard is coming up
Allium looks a bit thicker than last year- maybe it multiplied
Peony was just showing points, and a few days later when I got out to take a picture they're already inches taller, which beginning of leaves unfurling.
I even found that my rhubarb is still alive- though looking quite small. Maybe I should shift it again.

No comments: