21 December 2019

houseplants

My arrowhead was looking more and more sad, on top of the shrimp bowl. So I pulled the stems out and stuck into a pot with proper soil. Already since this photo it's perked up quite a bit.
The solid-green spider plant babies I got at swap. One died, two are left. I removed the runners and they are starting to root now.
This is what's left of my original creeping charlie pot. I recently cut out all the unhealthy-looking stems and refreshed the soil. Very pathetic compared to what it once was.
But there is a new start- here is its youngest scion in a small 3" pot, looking the best. Maybe I will plant this one with its parent to fill the larger contianer, not sure yet. Have to see I've corrected what ailed the older one, first.
That's just a few of many green around the house on cold winter days.

No comments: