18 August 2019

inside plants

Pink african violet has been blooming steadily for months now.
purple one in the bedroom, too
My little thanksgiving cactus is growing!
Blue-green succulent is starting to overflow its little pot.
And wow, this one that revived from years of doing nothing, has grown stupendously. The leaves on the left, against the pot edge, are the newer ones. I'm going to move it up soon!
Sansevieria is also doing a lot better- its younger leaves on the left here, are grown to the same height as the older foliage now. I've been watering it more regularly, it seems to do better with that.
Tarragon on the other hand, bleh. It's got mites again. I cut it down to soil level (ate in a chicken soup) and doused heavily with soap. If it doesn't revive, I'll toss it and buy a new one in spring. Local nursery had some really healthy-looking tarragon this year. Maybe I just need to start over with it.

No comments: