01 February 2019

lemon balm plus

My little potted lemon balm has doubled in size! I keep it in a warm spot against the window, currently moving it over to a shelf every night to avoid the chill.
Salad burnet is getting eaten. It's one of the very few fresh greens I have right now- and discovered my kids like it on fish, in soups, in stir fry, I added some to a dish of herb-infused noodles and peas once too.
Curry plant doesn't seem bothered by pests any more- it has great color and is growing- but continually falls over like this- the roots don't seem strong? I am not sure if I should bury them further (add soil to the pot- the stem is not deep) or water more to encourage root growth.
Untrimmed mini geranium scions continue to look great!
Here's more of the crowd in the winter window spot- two kinds of sweet potato vine, cuban oregano, jade plant, salad burnet is there in the middle so small.

No comments: