15 July 2016
last photographed a month ago- and it doesn't appear much different.
I noticed today that some of the anubias leaves (on smaller plants) were looking peaky again. Checked the dates and it had been almost a month since the last time I put in root tabs, and much longer since I'd dosed mg (epsom salts). Did both today.
Also bacopa is not doing too well in here. It drops lower leaves at a much faster rate than the ludwigias, and holds itself kind of droopy overall. Looks much better in the other tank- but I don't want to remove it all just yet. I don't have enough ludwigia cuttings to take its place... As it is, I cut back a few stems of each and replanted, since they were almost touching the ceiling again.