14 October 2023

the coleus

I potted up all my cuttings. More than I'd planned on, took the ones off the aquarium and put them in pots too (changed my mind on that). I liked the look of this handful of the 'witchy' cuttings in a jar, with all the growing roots visible,
but those got potted too.
(Parent plant looking good still)
My favorites are in the kitchen window
and almost every other too
Lots of these 'gay delight' as well
Disappointingly, the 'exhibition limelight' that used to make such big leaves, is puny this year
and the crazy 'rodeo drive' cuttings faltered as well (half of them got mold and I removed lots of icky leaves/stems)
Not pictured but doing fine: the 'kiwi fern'. Have been pinched, and growing new leaves already. Since houseplants, here's a few more: 

I took cuttings from the pot of arrowhead
and put them in a jar of water to start more stems
and now that it looks nicely recovered, here's a photo of my shiny begonia

No comments: