27 September 2021

new betta

After such a long time. The lady I gave my last few guppies to three months ago, brought him to me. She rescues bettas, but this one wasn't a rescue- a friend of hers had and decided didn't want him, so then he came to me. Hopefully without any major health issues.
I just can't believe how very blue he is! With scattering of paler blue and darker scales.
He's settled in very well already, exploring everything. Really personable- will emerge from wherever he's resting in the plants when I walk near the tank. Eagerly eats what I've offered so far.
He seems to like this corner where the rotalas grow to the surface- either because he can hide in the plants, or because it's the warmest spot, maybe both reasons.
The tank looks so vibrant with his bold color in there! Short end:
No matter where he is, instantly visible
even hiding in the rotala corner:
As yet unnamed. Maybe my kids will help me think of one.

No comments: