31 March 2021

better and better!

My camellia is blooming!
It is still small, not even my height yet, but so many flowers. I guess toughing it through the winter was fine.
Rhubarb is unfolding grand leaves. I gave it compost. Crossing fingers I've found a spot for it, where it can make it through the summer heat.
Something had been eating the young euonymus I transplanted few years ago. Deer, or rabbit. I fenced off the largest two, but the tips kept getting nipped off through the wire anyway. Then patched a loose board in the fence, and now there's new leaves everywhere. I suspect it was the rabbit.
Borage I stuck in a pot is forming buds
I wondered if the heartleaf brunnera I moved would do okay- as I kinda forced them into the holes which weren't dug quite deep enough. But they look fine. 
Two are even flowering!
Nice to see that the sweet woodruff perked up without any care from me at all- I haven't even watered it since patting onto the ground. 

No comments: