24 September 2020

a few around the yard-

Photos from when I was doing work planting the week before- I noticed my lady's mantle plants are all withered or eaten. It didn't do well, which disappoints me. However, the stinking hellebores look fine! and I liked their different look, the blue-green hue. Want more.
This plant has cropped up again in various places. I let it grow, especially near the garden. It still seems to attract pests away from other plants.
I found this- I do believe it's a chocolate joe pye weed seedling!
And this one, which I pulled up. Looks awfully familiar. Maybe scion of the forsythia?
Young pokeweed that sprang up in a corner of the garden- next to a marigold. I let it be for a while.
Those cuban oregano cuttings I took and stuck in the dirt next to some garden edges, are growing just dandy.

No comments: