30 March 2020

still waiting

the marker in my yard bloomed- bright forsythia in the corner
I held off a few more days to plant the lettuces, arugula and leaf beet chard though- nights still dip into low thirties now and then. Middle section of my coldframe empty because the window pane has a leak and the paper pots get flooded. I need to put a strip of something to seal it.
Young plants hanging out in my little greenhouse: tithonia and amaranth
Leaf beet chard-
Dill-
Chervil-
Parsley-
Sweet peas and leeks-
Marigolds- what am I going to do with so many marigolds
Celosia- these need to get potted up soon
Part of my greenhouse broke. The door sticks now (I think the wood expanded as it warmed up) and I forced it shut too many times. The piece below the door and one side of the frame came apart. I can still shut it most of the way and the draft is not too bad, but it will need repairs.

No comments: