09 May 2019

set out

In the front I've planted out my new alstroemeria, the 'marguerite' and osteospermum daisies (here on either side of peony)
and the decorative coleus- unnamed lime-and-orange one, plenty of 'gay delight' and the crazy 'rodeo drive'. The white-edged 'wizard jade' and the 'limelight' are still on indoor windowsills- they seem more cold sensitive so I will wait a week or so for those.
In the garden I planted out the red velvet marigolds into a few blank spots- this one is between the epazote herbs-
and the 'seashell' cosmos- three between the rows of snap peas- I don't think the back row is going to amount to much- so I don't mind if flowers grow in front of them- but the first row is climbing and climbing!
and the rest in a row in the middle of the bed with beets and leeks- maybe too soon? they are rather droopy, I think felt a bit of shock

No comments: