13 December 2018

others are great

Not all the houseplants in my winter sun spot are doing poorly. Cuban oregano cheers me with its bright glow.
Salad burnet has grown back healthy young stems after I pulled out a bunch that looked pale. Tarragon I've been eating. Well, lithops still looks to be on death's door. But the rest are fine. On the floor (top to bottom, left to right): ice plant (before I moved it), curry plant, jade, mini geranium tree, salad burnet, chives, lithops, tarragon, cuban oregano, sweet potato vine.
On the little shelf, back to front: zebrina (wandering jew), mini geranium, and underneath the geranium's leaves are the younger succulents I've been trying to start-
the pretty one I think isn't ponytail, kalanchoe- not visible echeveria and two others I don't know the names of... . . .

No comments: