11 May 2011

mock strawberry

Started another growing experiment. When I planted the orange Cosmos in the garden, found two pieces of mock strawberry that I dug up and potted. It grows in quite a few places against the edge of my lawn.
I thought of doing this because saw once in a book that it can make a nice hanging indoor plant:
Although I've never seen or heard of anyone growing it this way, except in that book (which admittedly is kinda old).

Don't know how well this will work. So many of my other growing experiments have failed! The goldmoss I thought I could turn into a houseplant. The clover roots I thought looked like trees! The oranges, mango and plum seeds that never grew. But I just can't seem to help myself. I keep trying new stuff just to see what I can get to grow.

No comments: